It wasn't until I attended a SL wedding over the weekend (which was lovely btw) I got my idea.
While waiting for the lag to allow the bride to tp in I had one eye on TV. Kate and William's upcoming nuptials were being discussed ( and how much it was costing) I thought hey if it's got to be pastel and girlie why not go the whole nine yards with the ultimate girlie dress. I was also pondering the amount of L$'s some people spend on their special SL day.
In keeping with my frugalista manifesto (and the fact I am not getting SL married anytime soon) I utilised some items I already had and some bits and bobs from The Marketplace.
The dress was 25L$ ,the short veil was free and part of a wedding dress package, the bouquet was a dollarbie and the long veil is part of a fancy dress costume which doesn't seem to be available now, I looked and couldn't find it.
Asia is wearing:
- Dress-Nardya's Hallucination in Ice-Phoenix Rising@The Marketplace
- Long Veil-part of the 'Southern Belle'costume from Crushed Velvet (no longer available)
- Short Veil-Marinoco Wedding Gown (only veil worn)-Marketplace
- Bouquet-Wearable red rose bouquet-Marketplace
- Hair-Hair 66-Pack A-W&Y (Old item)
- Hair Decoration-37 flower white (part of hair 37) W&Y (another really old item not sure of it's availability)
- Pearls-Triple White Pearl Strand Necklace-Dark Mouse
Happy Belated Easter! and Good Luck to William and Kate this Friday.
Asia out x