Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Harlow

Harlow

I'm not feeling great today and I look worse. Thankfully we don't have that problem in SL, no matter how icky we feel we can always look cute in one of our favourite skins.

Harlow is Izzie Button's newest skin and she is a beauty. Demo's are available at Izzie's

I am just showing a few of the looks you can create with the extensive selection of lip and eye shadow tattoo's included.

Harlow is available in eight skin tones (porcelain, fair, pale, natural, sun kissed, caramel, deep tan and mocha, I am wearing the pale tone.

Eight base skins are included *(red brow, light brow, dark brow, blonde brow) in cleavage and non cleavage versions. You'll also get twelve lip colours, twelve eye shadows, face freckles, face/body freckles & moles on a tattoo layer. A mod/copy shape, eyebrow shape and matching skin tone glove layer (for prim nails) are also included.
*The Mocha skin tone only includes one eyebrow option.

My earrings are available at Collabor88, I will show more pics in an upcoming post :)

Also worn:


Thanks to Izzie Button & Maxi Gossamer :)

Asia out x

No comments:

Post a Comment