Monday, 3 February 2014

Blog Challenge - Black and White Portrait

It's been a while since I tried one of Strawberry Singh's blogger/meme challenges. I like portrait photography so this weeks challenge is one I definitely want to try.

Meme Instructions: Share a black & white portrait (headshot) of your Second Life avatar. You can post a raw shot or process the image as much as you like. Don’t forget to leave a link to your image in the comments and also share it in the Blog Memes flickr group.

Blog Challenge - Black & White Portrait

I'm wearing an old hat from Coco, I think some of her non mesh items are still available FREE.

My earrings are a new subscriber gift from Pure Poison

My nails are  A:S:S  'Dragon Scales they are add on nails for Slinks mesh hands, they were part of yesterdays Lazy Sunday (still available as of Monday 3rd Feb but hurry ) eight colours are included for 75L

 I am wearing Ikon's mesh Promise eyes in 'Ice' 

Thank you :)

Asia out x

4 comments: