Friday, 21 December 2012

Go-lightly or Go Home

I am a lover of classic movies. One of my all time favourites has to Breakfast at Tiffany's. Audrey Hepburn personifies style and class as her character Holly Golightly.

I was instantly reminded of Holly when I saw EMO-tions 'Resolution' hair. The hair is available at the
'My Attic' event.

EMO-tions, Glam Affair, ID


















The style is very glamorous and includes the tiara. The back is equally stylish with tiny braids wrapping around the crown and finishing with a scattering of small diamond beads/clips. A hair base is also included and all for the teeny price of L$95 (fat pack of seven colours)



The 'Pearl' necklace is from Handwerk and was a past L'accessoires item (August 2012)

My opera gloves are an old item from 'Gabriel' (I don't know if they are still available)

Glam Affair's Amberly' skin finishes up my homage to Ms Holly Golightly.


Thanks to Mirja Mills :)

Asia out x



1 comment: