Saturday, 29 December 2012

Platform

This is probably my last post for 2012. I wont ramble on too much about that, but would like to thank the people who read my blog this year :)



The Dressing Room Fusion has new goodies available. I picked up the 'Colour block' dress from Coco while there. The dress is a shift style. Three mesh sizes are included and three alpha sizes.

My 'Phoebe' boots are by lassitude & ennui. The boots are rigged mesh and a demo is available.

I teamed them with the 'Blizzard Leaves' tights by jOLIE!. The pattern worked out great with the plain colour block texture of the dress. I checked but the store seems to be gone from the Marketplace. 


I am also wearing the ' Esra's Giant Tear-drop' earring/necklace set from my favourite jewellery designer Maxi Gossamer. The set is available at 'Limited Bazaar'. Gold and silver versions are included and a long and short version of the necklace. The tear-drop gem is colour change (eight colours).

I am wearing 'SCO052 ' in brown, which is one of the newest releases at Boon. A hair base is not included but available to buy separately in store.

My bag is a gacha item available at 'The Arcade'. It's the scarlet version of the 'Secret Stores' bag. The event ends on December 31st.

Glam Affairs 'Amberly' 02 in the Jamaica tone finishes up for today.

Happy New Year to everyone

Asia out x

2 comments: